Friday, October 28, 2011

DIY princess shoes

My youngest is going to be Rapunzel for Halloween.   She needed princess shoes to finish off her costume.  I have a lot of sewing to finish up three costumes.  I knew I wouldn't have time to sew up princess slippers.   To save time I decided to upcycle an old, scuffed up, summer shoes that she already had.

Here are the old shoes.



After a little bit of Mod Poge, Martha Stewart glitter, ribbon, buttons, and spray sealer...


Ta-da!  One pair of glittery, pink, princess shoes!

At first Zee said Rapunzel wears purple shoes but after I let her pick from my large collection of glitter she changed her mind to pink.



She is very happy!


My other daughter is very green with envy.  I promised her that I would make her some glitter shoes after I finish all 3 Halloween costumes.

I have to rush off I've got some cosumes to finish!  Halloween in in just a couple days.


I'm sharing this with

>

No comments: