Monday, November 22, 2010

This week sewing list is TOO long!!!



I am going to try to find a bit of computer time in this week of sewing madness. Here is my list of sewing projects for this week...
An embroidered outfit for Zee (to wear on Thanksgiving)
A turtle neck for Zee (to go under the outfit)
A corduroy dress for Demi (to wear on Thanksgiving)
A turtle neck (or T-shirt) for Demi to go with the circle skirt I made last week.
2 pair of Elmo jeans.
4 hats
A reversible purse (for Demi).

Here are the fabrics I am using.

It's only 3 tops, 1 dress, 3 pants, 4 hats, and one purse to sew up in the next two day. I want to finish them all up by end of day Wed. I NEED most of them ready for Thurs. morning. I hope to be back tomorrow with some pictures BUT at this point I can't make any promises.

I know I haven't shared action pics from last week yet... How I wish I could find a few more hours in my days!! Fingers crossed my girls don't have to go to Thanksgiving dinner naked or in old play clothes!!! My next post might be UGLY! I pray not to make any dumb swing mistakes. Hubby just called me from work and let me know I need to finish Elmo jeans tonight. Looks like my sewing machine will be running all night tonight. My children might find me sleeping on my sewing machine in the morning.

No comments: