Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm Reunited With Blogger


I was a fool to ever leave your side
(Please forgive me dusty old craft blog)
Me minus you is such a lonely ride
(I tried to move along and forget you but I couldn't)
The breakup we had has made me lonesome and sad
(I can't even remember why we broke up)
I realize I love you
(Crafts making it simple blog please take me back)
'Cause I want you bad, hey, hey




WHAT is that all about you ask? I didn't want to write another I'm back post... I hope this time to start blogging again and not vanish for months at a time. I was looking at some of my old sewing creations in old post and I realized how much I missed blogging enjoy looking at things I tried to make years ago. If you wonder if I have given up crafting the answer is NO! I am still a craft-crazy-nut! I spend all of my free time designing sewing patterns, sketching up embroidery designs, sewing, along with working needles/hooks and yarn. Honestly, I think my craft addiction is what keeps me from blogging. I rather work the textiles than work at typing on the keyboard. Heck, I don't even take pictures of most of the things I make because I rather sew than snap pictures. I am going to work hard on getting it together and blog a lot so I can look back and laugh at all my mistakes and crazy ideas in the archives save all my very creative craft-y projects. I think I can force myself to snap a picture of everything I make. I am a little sad thinking about all the things I never took pictures of. Well, there's no time to stop and cry about that now because I have 100's designs to create! My sewing machine, embroidery machine, serger, knitting machine, felting machine, spinning wheel, knitting needles, crochet hooks, and paper crafts are all calling me (I'm sure I have lots of other tools hiding in my craft room waiting for me to use). I have a few things that are almost done and I have a large amount of things I made in the last few weeks. I will share some of the things I have made over the last month as I finish up other projects. I promise dusty old (but still loved) craft blog that I will take 15 minutes a week to share what I am working on. I like having this blog to look back at the things I have made. I really enjoy seeing all my dumb ideas and sewing mistakes of years past how much my beautiful children have grown. I know the day is just around the corner when my children will refuse to wear "mama made" clothes. I want to save as much of that as I can now so I can look back when my children get too big for me to wrestle to the ground and force mama made sewing projects on their tiny bodies decide mama made is no longer cool to wear.

No comments: