Thursday, November 25, 2010

Finished Fashions Friday

Picture of my children on Thanksgiving day.


I feel like I got a ton of sewing finished up this week.

I finished up a red, corduroy, embroidered, top and pant for my 3 year old. You can sort of see it in picture above. Her top has a little owl embroidered on it but you can't see it from this picture.
An owl turtle neck for her to wear under the outfit (that was an ugly sewing project full of tears). She has it on under the corduroy top in the picture above.
I whipped up my 5 year old a brown turtle neck to wear with the circle skirt I made her last week. She has it on under her dress in the picture above.
I made her a hand smocked, red, corduroy top/mini dress. Yup! You guessed it! She has it on in the picture.
A red corduroy hat to match her dress that is the large floppy hat on her head.
one pair of Elmo jeans got finished (I wanted to get 3 done).
Two hats for my niece (wanted to make 3 but ran out of time with the last one). Sorry I made them up Wed. night and I didn't remember to take a picture on Thanksgiving.

I love that I was able to get so much done on a short week (I didn't sew at all on the holiday).

No comments: