Monday, February 01, 2010

Square Neck Top and Quilt Skirt

I picked up a charm pack back before the holidays. I didn't know what I was going to do with it until the other day when Demi asked for a new skirt. I knew I needed 3 rows of quilt squares for the length of the skirt to be long enough so I split the squares into 3 piles and made them into a 3 row skirt. Then used a bit of lace on the bottom. It was a very quick project. Didn't need any type of pattern. For the top I cut up an old maternity tank I had. I used Child's Play to draft the pattern. It was also a quick project.

I should have given her a bag of candy to hold to keep her in one place like I do with her little sis! Below are ACTION shots. I swear I can't get her to stand still for one minute.

I have no idea what she is doing with her hands in the pic below.

No idea what kind of pose she is doing in the next pic. I was saying "Please look at Mommy". This is what she did.Another failed attempt with please look at mommy.

I asked her to please stand still for one minute and this is what she does...

I now find the picture above funny. I was not laughing at the time I took it!

Picture of skirt.
I know she does the opposite of what I ask... Anyone have any advice on taking photos of little children who don't like to stand and smile on command?

No comments: