Sunday, September 27, 2009

OOPS!

I just noticed that this poor blog has been left getting dusty for a very long time! Sorry! I have done a lot of crafting but I don't remember what all I made. I also got off track with taking pictures of my projects. I remember making my dad a BBQ set for a gift (I embroidered an apron, oven mitts, and pot holder. I made my mom a set of embroidered bath towels for her birthday. I made a ton of summer clothes for my girls (and lots more late in the season to wear to the beach). I made both my girls hooded towels (plan to embroider them someday to make them look nicer). I made several little things for some of my friends. OH! I am still working on a pair of socks for my mom. I NEED to get back into the routine of snapping a quick pic and post a few notes here. I am still working on my girls fall/winter clothing. I will remember to set the camera by my sewing machine as I do some crafting this week. We have babies galore popping up in my family so I plan to do a lot of cute baby gift projects. I hope to have pix of a new finished project by tomorrow night.

No comments: