Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wedding crafts

In a soft sweet voice I hear

Mama,
Oh Mama, (said my girl age 3)
Mama could you please help me,
Mama, I NEED to get married,
I have on my blue dress,
I just need a hair fing (thing).
You know that special hair thing,
That one for a girl in a dress.

LOL! I love the way my 3 year old looks at the world! I did what any other mother would do. I let her and her brother mix up the brownies themselves (even crack the eggs) while I ran off to my craft box trying to save the day.

2 minutes later (5 if you count getting out supplies and taking pictures) and I came up with this.


and then I made this for little sissy.



It was a no sew 2 minute project. If you want to read the full wedding story you can read it here.

The tutorial on how to make this veil can now be found here.

No comments: