Monday, April 28, 2008

More sister clothes

After my first sister outfits I stopped by Walmart and picked up a few more bandanas. I remembered the way I made Demi's first halter tops.

Above is a picture of Demi just after her first birthday (almost 2 years ago). She is wearing an outfit I made from USA bandanas.

I decided to try and make a similar outfit and this is how it turned out.She has grown a lot in 2 years! I don't think it is a bad outfit but I don't think it looks as cute as it did when she was 1 year old. I figured it will be fine for play in.

Below you can see something I don't like about it. Her tummy shows. She is only 2 (almost 3) so it isn't a big deal I wore shirts like this until I was 6 or 7 but I prefer the triangle hanging down covered tummy look. If I decide I can't stand the tummy showing I will just sew the top to the pants to make a one piece outfit. She only had this on for 15 minutes so I will have to look at it the next time she has it on.

Demi's outfit I made with 3 bandanas. Two for the pants and one for the top. I had one left so I decided to try to make something for Zee with it. I cut the bandana in half and made this.


I wasn't sure I would like the gathering on a bandana but I gave it a try and I think she looks very cute in it! The jeans she has on with it have embroidered flowers and hearts on them. I think she has a cute 60's-70's look.

No comments: