Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas dreams!

I have wanted to share this story with everyone but I haven't been able to find the right words. A lady I have never met sent me the best gift I could ever get for Christmas. I am so touched! I keep crying because I am so touched by what she has done! I am so sorry that I can't come up with words to express how truly thankful I am! I thought that the words would come to me but all I can do is cry and say Thank You! I feel bad that I can't even get a good picture of all this lovely stuff! It is the most beautiful stuff I have ever seen! I am so sad that my camera couldn't capture the beauty of this stuff. It is so BEAUTIFUL!
It is...
2.2 lb Llama- Chocolate brown.
2 oz. Mohair/ rayon/bamboo etc.- pink
2.5 oz corridale- blue
2.5 oz corridale green
1 oz mixed wool- grey
11 oz ?- white.

It covered our table! I had to stand on a chair to take the pictures!
The fiber I have had in the past to spin I didn't even know what kind it was! LOL! This is better than any dream I have ever had! This is the kind of feeling you get when you have a baby. You know that joy when the doctor puts your new baby in your arms. That is the only way I can think of to describe it! PLEASE DON'T think that I love fiber more than my children. It isn't that but it is the joyful tears of true happiness that touched from deep inside feeling you get. KWIM?

I love spinning wool because I dream of being a wife of noble character. I think my husband should have a proverbs 31 wife. I feel that I often fall so short it seems like an impossible goal to reach. BUT when I am spinning yarn I think to myself. In her hand she hold the distaff and grasps the spindle with her fingers. I feel like I am a step closer to the woman my husband deserves!

This lady has brought me joy, she has given me such a wonderful gift. She has made me feel like a better person, a better wife, and even closer to the Lord. She gives in secret not wanting her name given. Her asking that reminds me of something I try to do but sometimes fail it is Matthew 6:3 Do not let your left hand know what your right is doing so that your giving may be a secret.

I don't know what else to say! I am very grateful! She is a wonderful person. I hope to remember this feeling the rest of my life. I hope someday I am able to find ways to touch others like this! I don't think she will ever know how wonderful this is and how wonderful she is for doning such a thing!

I do feel that I am a grateful person most of the time for everything I have and all that others have done for me BUT I haven't ever been given so much from a complete stranger like this. I just can't find the words to describe this! I hope you all can kind of tell what I am trying to say. I feel so bad I can't find words to show how I feel. Below are pictures of it all. I am so sorry my pictures don't show how beautiful this all is!



No comments: