Monday, September 11, 2006

This weekend.

My son went to a party this weekend. It was a Star Wars Party. The Father of the birthday boy made a pinata it was Darth Vader. It was perfect! It looked like it came from a specialty Star Wars shop. I wish I had talent like that! I should have asked to take a picture. It looked like a expensive mask. I never would have guessed that it could be a homemade pinata! I hope to get better at my crafts. I never think I will gain talent like that but I will keep trying. Maybe when my children are older and have children I will be able to make something NICE?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, you need to know that you ARE talented. I don't know how to spin and probably never will, although I'd love to learn. Many people don't know how to crochet. I do lots of needlework. Well, I know lots of needlework but don't get done half the stuff that you do. Your tutorials are wonderful. The pictures are great. I have no questions reading about what you are doing. Keep up the SUPER FANTASTIC work!! I'd love some home spun yarn but don't know anyone in my area. I am on one of your Yahoo! groups with you. I checked out your blog and am so glad I did. Great work!!!!

Amber (Bouncing Buttons) said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! If you ever want to try your hand at spinning let me know I can send you a drop spindle and some fleece. I have a bunch of them made up. I made up several because they only cost me a couple dollars to make. I would be happy to share!