Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bandana outfit

OK, I know that I said I was going to put this up online a long time ago. I am having some problems getting computer time. When I find some free time my blog locks up with the pictures. I didn't know that bandana pants existed until a few months ago. My sister told my Mom about them. After my Mom told me about them a few times I decided to do a google search. What I found looked easy to make. The only thing with them is mine look more like gauchos than pants. I think they are called gauchos that is what we called them when I was in elementary school. I guess that gives away my age.

This is a picture of one of the outfits on a doll front and back. I think it is cute coming from someone who is still learning how to sew and without a pattern. If you want to see how to do it you can see directions on making a pattern and sewing. http://tinyurl.com/lod7o They look much nicer on my DD than they do on a doll!

No comments: