Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tie dress with link for pattern.


This is another one of my simple tie dresses. This one I didn't hem the bottom. Until I learn how to fold down a hem I am going to turn and top stitch the bottom. I took pictures all along the way and added directions to them. You can check it out at... http://tinyurl.com/o3atk I will also add it over in my links. It is very easy to make so go give it a try!

OH! Just a heads up! If you write your pattern down with the purple side of the marking pen and don't get back to your pattern for 2 or so days it CAN disappear. I know that is why it says disappearing ink but I didn't believe them. I have purple marks on some of my diapers from moths ago that hasn't disappeared yet. LOL! Live and learn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber,

This is adorable! I think even I could do that. I bet Pea would love it.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly
enjoy reading your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the
same topics? Thank you so much!

Feel free to visit my web-site :: hedging binary options ()